So the teacher in me wants to give you a beautiful parallel between this story and my life. While I've thought of many none came close to the beauty of the moment. So, I really shared it because it is now a precious summer memory I have of my daughter but if you want some thoughts to ponder from this story here is my list:
- Enjoy the unique qualities in your kids. If you let them, they will expand your world more than you ever imagined.
- I think the Heavenly Father gets excited when He sees us trying to do the impossible and He steps in and helps us finish our dreams of the impossible.
- If you are passionate about something, you have the ability to encapture others that could care less and bring them along with you.
- You get more done and do a better job when love and not duty is motivating you.
- Where was my daughter when I was in seventh grade?
- Finally, I pray your summer will be filled with a beautiful memory for you to carry throughout your life.