Sanctified Together: Running Barefoot

If you have a couple extra minutes today please stop by Sanctified Together and read my article: Running Barefoot.  For those of you who have been with me awhile, yes, you have read this before.  It is actually one of my favorite articles, not because I think it is exceptionally well-written, but rather because the metaphor has provided a great reminder for my mind over the last couple of years.  As my children get older, I become increasingly aware of the impact my marriage has on their foundations.  Our society, through TV, media and even friends at times, does not feel the need to protect marriage over individual "rights," needs and desires.  We need to be reminded that fighting for our marriages is vitally important especially for the spiritual health of our kids.  So enjoy reading, Running Barefoot.

In Christ,

1 comment:

Daily Prayer

Disqus for For His Glory Alone

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...