I now have a button!

If you don't know what a button is, you can stop reading now!
For those of you who do know, I now have a button. If you have your own website please consider grabbing my button and putting it on your website! If you do so, let me know and I will enter your name in the drawing for this month's book.
If you are interested in getting your own button please stop by Berries and Creams Blog Design. Revka made mine and it was fast, cheap and easy. Let her know I sent you.

Thanks,

3 comments:

  1. YEA!! I will add it to the blog and also look into getting one of my own!!

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! It looks beautiful and goes so well with your blog design! Added it to my blog - moved things around so now you are the 1st button in the group LOL GBU!


    Ms. Latina

    Loving the song PEACE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Afternoon!!! forhisglory-alone.blogspot.com is one of the best innovative websites of its kind. I take advantage of reading it every day. forhisglory-alone.blogspot.com rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Daily Prayer

Disqus for For His Glory Alone

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...