Must read book

I know it's only January but I do have a must read book of the year already! It is called "Same Kind of Different as Me" told by the actual people Ron Hall & Denver Moore to Lynn Vincent.

I call this story a "God story." It is a story that only God can put together and at least for me opened my eyes to see how God is continually weaving our lives together on a daily basis. In other words, all those little decisions we make each day are really creating a beautiful story, so make good decisions. It also reaffirmed that inside every human being are buried treasures, and if we would only open our eyes and take the time God will use us to bring those treasures to light.

I won't be able to do justice to the story through a synopsis, but suffice it to say it is incredible and will rock the way you view God and others in a beautiful way. And don't forget the kleenex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Prayer

Disqus for For His Glory Alone

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...