Melanie Guest Photography



Melanie Guest Photography
I am very excited to announce that Melanie Guest Photography has agreed to provide images to accompany my posts!  I love having pictures joined with my words but I have no skills when it comes to taking photographs.  I am personal friends with Melanie and have been watching the images that she posts on Facebook over the past year.  Her photographs capture the beauty of God's creation.  I have literally been on the road before and thought, "I need to call Melanie to get outside and take a picture of this sunset!"  I finally took the time to ask her if she would be willing to provide photographs for my blog and she said, "Yes!"

Melanie not only takes beautiful scenic photographs but she also does family sessions, weddings and senior pictures.  She did happen to take our family photographs for Christmas last year and she did a fabulous job.  She also took the photo that I use for my profile picture.  If you are looking for a photographer, I would highly recommend her.

Finally, I think Melanie's life matches up with the theme of this blog, For His Glory Alone.  You can read about her Red Heart Sessions at her website.  Melanie truly has a gift and I feel honored that she is allowing me to display it on my blog.  I hope you will be blessed by this added dimension.  All photos displayed on For His Glory Alone are available for purchase through Melanie and they are copyrighted, so please do not use without permission.

In Christ,



Full disclosure: I have not been paid to advertise for Melanie Guest Photography.  All thoughts expressed are mine and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Prayer

Disqus for For His Glory Alone

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...